Sunday, July 1, 2007
Last days Dharamshala
My last week in Dharamshala was not as good as my first, I felt slightly adrift and the constant rain and damp was really getting to me. I had met a load of great people but there was just too many Israelis (most of which were fine but some where just plain rude and all they where interested in was getting high and hanging out with other Israelis in Israeli restaurants). I also just felt as if I was loosing touch with India as this was pretty far away with all the westerns and shops.I also tried some tantra yoga but it just brought out pains and made me feel sick so I had to stop.I was also scouted by a local group of criminals as a likely target for a jewelry scam they run there were they ask you to import jewelry to your home where a contact will come a meet you and pay me 5000 pound sterling. This meant that I could not hang out with my Indian friends as these guys were always there and would be trying to get me to come round. Needless to say I was not taken in but it left a bad taste and the beauty of the place was slightly sullied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment