Woken at 5am to head out in jeep again. This time we see herds of wild elephants, muggers (a type of croc) and gharials (also a type of croc). Lots more deer that are too relaxed for my liking and lots of birds.
The park at dawn is very special but alas no tigers, we see their prints, hear them, smell them and I'm sure I felt one watching us but no sightings.
They where definitely there as other groups saw them, one jeep was even attacked by one when it got too close to a tigress's cubs.
Back to hot dusty Ramnigar not quite empty handed but a bit disappointed.
Spend a uncomfortable afternoon and evening there which put me in a "I'm over India mood" and my will is to hit the road at day break to beat the heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment