Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Free at last!

Am outta that Ashram. Still feeling pretty sick but I think a change of air is needed and I'm off to Rishikesh. Travel here is real easy as long as you can handle the local bus. It is a great way to Travel and dirt cheap also. The rip is a bumpy one but I just so happy to be on he road again (even if my poor swollen arse feels like its going to pop after each bump in the road)
Rishikesh is a beautiful town in a valley on he Ganga, pull into the Swiss Cottage which is a lovely place at the with views of the whole valley and a cafe that serves western food, thank god!!!
I manage a veg sou and already I fell so much better.
Sleep and rest in this fresh new air is all I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looked up this place online, seems like quite a yoga destination...
here is a pic I found on google images...
http://onlinedarshan.com/destinations/img/Rishikesh3.jpg

looks amazing here!