Sunday, June 24, 2007

18th of June 2007

On this day at about 6.18am in 2005 my poor pops shook off his mortal coil. Not a day goes by I don't think of him but today my thoughts are with him even more and I miss him very much. Being tender I treat myself with care.
I start the day by going to yoga in the forest. Along a little track to a good flat place the where Zoli Ji does his class. Surrounded buy tall pine trees with birds and monkeys hoping and scampering about. When we lie on the ground great hawks and Griffin Vultures circle above checking us out. Zoli Ji is a great teacher and it is a wonderful class that goes on over 2 and a half hours and by the end I feel brilliant.
Hit the town to do a bit of exploring and am stopped by an Indian guy for some conversation and we are soon friends and head off for tea at the near by waterfall.
That evening he has invited me to dinner and I meet up with him and a gathering of locals and westerners is there and we pass a very nice evening sipping beer (one lasts me the whole night, I'll be a cheap date when I get home) and eating freshly prepared delicious food.

No comments: