Feeling a bit better today and I'm amazed at how I managed to get back to Cairo in one piece with all my belongings neatly packed and nothing missing. I really have no idea how I managed it.
First thing I rush to the India consulate to be there when they open the doors praying they take kindly to me and the fantastic lady says to come back at 1pm. Still nervous I move around Cairo counting the hours till 1pm. At 12.40 I walk in the door and with a big smile the fantastic lady behind the glass hands me back my passport with a wonderful valid visa for India. With a spin on my heel and almost jumping through the glass I thanked her repeatedly and ran out of the building just in case they change their mind. I cant believe I'm actually going to go to India at last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment