Decided to treat myself this mornintg to breakfast at the Hilton and I have to say it was really lovely. By Egyptian standards it was bloody pricey but by home prices it was a bargain. For 7e I got to stuff my face with great fruits, cheeses, pastries and all the coffee I could handle.
I hit the sports ground to see John play tennis and unfortunately he has a nightmare of a game and looses 2 sets to love. I try to console him and tell him will get him next time etc but leave more feeling that I ruined his luck.
I then took a lovely walk around the Zamalek part of Cairo, a really beautiful part of town, all along the Nile there are plant shops and cafes with family lunching on the Banks and walk in the parks. All around the area are trees with birds singing in them. After getting a bit lost I negotiate a taxi find myself a taxi so I can sit back with my new dissected girl Dahlia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment