Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cairo Day #5

Well it was a torrid affair with the Dahlia and it was over in just 3 days but we'll always have Cairo my dear.
With my visa for India in the works I can now breath easy and I decide what to do for the next week. I am looking down the barrel of another 10 days here in Cairo and as much as I like the city I really think I will die if I don't get out of here fast!!!!!!
I took a chance and booked myself into a yoga retreat called Moon Beach in a place called Ras Sudr about 3 hours drive from Cairo. The place promises sun, sea, sand and yoga. I'll just have to trust and go with it. I do trust the wind and where it takes me, I love the feeling of moving and traveling and I revel in not knowing what will happen next.

No comments: